2019 Illinois State Section Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
Join the APA-ISS in Decatur June 6-7, 2019 for their annual conference. Topics will include brownfield development, modern agriculture, lakefront development, neighborhood services, and more! Thursday will be traditional sessions and Friday will be mobile workshops. Thursday night will include a reception at the Beach House.
This year's schedule offers attendees 8.75 CM credits.
Registration will close June 4, 2019.
Please download the complete program here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqdc2q9g1ukxh67/Decatur_2019_Program.pdf?dl=0
Thursday, June 6th - Session s (Located at the Decatur Civic Center, 1 Gary K Anderson Plz, Decatur, IL 62523)
- 9:00 am | Welcome
- 9:30 am | Illinois Brownfields and Your Community (CM | 1.25)
- 10:45 am | Break
- 11:00 am | A home for everyone. Modern housing dilemmas and opportunities. (CM | 1.25)
- 12:15 pm | Catered Lunch by Robbies Grill
- 1:15 pm | Planner's Help Desk (CM | 1.25)
- 3:00 pm | Break
- 3:15 pm | Lakefront Development Tour (CM | 1.25)
- 5:30 pm | Reception at the Beach House
Friday, June 7th - Mobile Workshops (Depart from the Decatur Civic Center, 1 Gary K Anderson Plz, Decatur, IL 62523)
- 9:00 am | Mobile Tour: Crossing Healthcare; Wabash Crossing Housing Project (CM | 1.25)
- 10:15 am | Mobile Tour: Not Your Grandpa's Farm, a modern look at the ag industry (CM | 1.25)
- 11:45 am | Lunch at Sol Bistro
- 1:15 pm | Downtown Walking Tour (CM | 1.25)
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
5150 Hickory Point Frontage Road
Decatur, IL 62526
Book your room by May 15, 2019 for a guaranteed rate of $95+tax.
Payment for the conference can be made through this website via credit card (processing through PayPal, no PayPal account needed). If you prefer to pay via check, please select "manual", and we will send you an invoice once you have completed your registration form.
Want to pay member registration rates? Consider joining the APA-IL! We now offer chapter-only memberships. Please visit ilapa.org/membership for more information.
If you are unable to attend, requests for a refund must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 4, 2019. Requests for a refund will be granted at the discretion of the APA-ISS.
Email the conference organizer, Stephanie Brown, AICP at email@example.com